New Writers Connect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Writers Connect

Let's stay in touch.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi, this is Kim from the class.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi, this is Kim from the class. Empty Hi, this is Kim from the class. Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:49 pm

gcsteidle/Kim

I'm the one who wrote about the empty house. Thanks again to everyone who encouraged me in the class. I have never, ever taken a class like that and am very glad I did. I'm going to continue on with Ann's next class Writing Essentials starting April 18th.

I am so looking forward to reading everyone's writing. And getting to know you better, too!

Kim/gcsteidle

2Hi, this is Kim from the class. Empty are you taking the next class? Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:09 pm

WWGrace

Hi Kim!

Did you say you were signed up for 18April Writing Basics class?

Grace

3Hi, this is Kim from the class. Empty Hello, Kim! Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:32 pm

Lily2

Thank you, Kim, for telling me about this forum. I am looking forward to being encouraged and encouraging others in our writing endeavors. In regards to the Writing Essentials class, I took it awhile back. Well, I attempted to take it. My hard drive crashed and by the time I could get it fixed, the class was over. I don't recall how much of the class I was able to complete, but I do remember there not being a lot of writing practice. It was good, don't get me wrong, but it was very basic. Make sure you look over the demo lesson before registering. Of course, even basic review of grammar, etc. is useful, so use your own discretion. A big thank you to those of you who commented and gave me feedback on my writing. I must admit that I still struggle terribly with my inner critic, but I really don't want that to discourage me. I enjoy writing. It's very cathartic : )!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum